ARANCO has successfully completed the first milestone of the “SMART FILM” project with the financial support of the CDTI.
The objective of the project focuses on the acquisition and validation of knowledge, techniques, technologies in the domain of IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence, necessary for the construction of a Digital Twin of the industrial packaging process for the optimisation of the life cycle of the production and supply of film (Smart Film), thus responding to the challenges set by the digital transformation of the industrial packaging sector.
- Connectivity and data standardisation both with new machines (and other devices) and with the existing machine park (backwards compatible).
- Interoperability between different interfaces and information systems.
- Scalable data distribution and storage.
- Analytics: data aggregation, machine learning and deep learning.
- Processing, automation and management of processes from events.
- Visualisation of graphics in dashboards and decision support.
- Real-time device management: remote monitoring and operation.
CASE NUMBER: IDI-20211333
LOCATION AND PERIOD OF EXECUTION: CALLE INDUSTRIAS 10, MASSAMAGRELL (VALENCIA), 01/07/2019-31/08/2021
APPROVED BUDGET: 598.518,50 €
FINANCING GRANTED: PARTIALLY REIMBURSABLE AID OF 72.88% OF THE BUDGET.